Wednesday 20 July 2011

the 2 week challange

I am preparing myself to go 2 weeks with NO sugar 0_0 and No carbs, I"m trying to get over my addiction to them and see if I will have more energy and more patience with my kids especially come the afternoon.

I am currently working through what I will need to purchase so that i can you know actually eat in the next fortnight. I'm also wondering if the kids will notice the lack of sugar/carbs in their diet and how they will therefore react and if their behaviour will change. I"m really hoping it will.

I know instead of mashed potato I'm going to do puréed cauliflower and can add a bit of cheese to make it creamier, the carbs i can find other things to much on or serve instead of but the one thing i'm really struggling with is the sugar, I drink a LOT of ice coffee milk and I'm struggling with the thought of going 1 day let alone 2 weeks with no ice coffee.

I plan on starting next Tuesday as that gives me time to prepare and also get over my daughters birthday party and go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment