Friday 15 July 2011

The start

I have been having a number of Apennines lately generally while cleaning the house and this is a place for me to express them and allow you all to follow my journey.

I am looking at moving my eldest daughter from traditional schooling to home schooling/natural learning. There are benefits to swapping and there are benefits to continuing with school.

I have got a number of friends who support me and my decision to take her out of school and "unschooling" her but then I have a lot of mainly family but some friends who think this is the biggest mistake I could possibly make.  How do I make this decision? How do I know what is best for my daughter?

How do I keep everyone happy these are just some of the things I will be working through

1 comment:

  1. Pretty blog!

    I had the support of one family member to unschool, but I think that's rare. Think of homebirth, how many people supported you to do that and how many thought it was crackers?

    ReplyDelete